Volume/Now Playing Widgets Vanishing

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
I'm having an issue where my Volume/Now Playing widgets will vanish and not reappear without restarting BTT. If I run the scripts from inside the BTT script editor they work fine, but for some reason they are vanishing otherwise. I'd be happy to send you the scripts/my config if you'd like!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
How it should look:

How it looks:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.202

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Similar here...

Describe the bug
In my case, the "Now playing" widget disappeared completely with the latest update although it's still activated in the configuration. Restarting BTT does not help.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch bar

Device information:
• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13" 2018
• macOS version: 10.14.6
• BetterTouchTool version: 3.202