Version 4.333 on Sonoma 14.1: killing BTT process after every wakeup is needed

Note:
I run the latest version of BTT

Describe the bug
It is not easy to describe this bug. After waking up, BTT Window Snapping is not working at all. It somehow seems, that BTT is also catching clickes from the OS. So to click a button or a window to activate, i have to do this twice. Quitting BTT via the menu is also not possible. Only a kill helps. This is so annoying i built a shortcut to kill BTT and restart it.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
I would say it affects all of BTT

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1, 16.1
  • macOS version: Sonoma 14.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 4.333 (43333)

Additional information (e.g. crash logs, related issues, etc.):
If you want i can send you the content of the BetterTouchToolDebug directotry, but i don't wanna post it here, because it contains information like license details....

Do you have the experimental Dropbox/iCloud sync enabled? It has been causing weird issues on Sonoma, if you have it enabled I'd recommend to disable it.

I will disable it and give feedback here. Thx.

Works without Sync enabled. But i would really like to use that sync.

There will be a new way to sync sometime soon. The old experimental one will be replaced completely. However it might still take a few weeks for this to happen.

1 Like

Is the problem with iCloud sync or Dropbox sync? (Or both?)

Which one did you use @Sigi?

Probably both cause the problem!

I used OneDrive. But as Andreas said: will be a problem in General with file based cloud sync.