🆕 [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

Hello how do i get rit of AquaTouch?
I tried deleting bettertouchtool and reinstalling it but now my global buttons no longer showing up.
Please help.

AquaTouch is just a preset. You can disable it by clicking the preset button on the top right:

If you in general want to disable all BetterTouchTool Touch Bar functionality, click the "Touch Bar Settings" button and disable it there.

I have a problem with the notification badges. They seem to persist for much longer than usual and most of the time keep popping up with "1" in the badge even though the notifications have already been read (seen for Messages, Whatsapp, Discord, Mail, etc.). Also when going into the settings, the buttons keep jumping around and glitching for some reason.

If there's any way this could be fixed from my end I would really appreciate it!

Also when going into the settings, the buttons keep jumping around and glitching for some reason.

Yep, same here!

That's my current issue. Holding out from buying BTT because Aqua is the only preset I like.

Doesn't look like this is in development anymore though?

Normally I was using Aquatouch, then I tried another preset and continued to use Aquatouch again. Although I reinstall the BTT and Aquatouch, there are 3 points as in the pictures. I didn't understand why it happened.