๐Ÿ†• [v3.6.9] AquaTouch โ€“ The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

I confirm this issue.

@Andreas_Hegenberg, the preset site seems to be down!

Iโ€™ll setup a mirror link sometime today @David_Maas, However iโ€™m quite busy so it might be later today.

No hurry Yuuiko, thanks for your effort

Sorry should be back online :wink:

1 Like

Can confirm it is back online @David_Maas, Enjoy!

Hi, to start off, I really love this app! However, I noticed that the default touch bar overrides BTT and Aquatouch whenever I open Preview to look at a PDF. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks!

HI @Jont828, I'm glad you like it!

This should be caused by the random app reset BTT bug which is a fairly common issue currently. (@Andreas_Hegenberg)

Just make sure that the TouchBar Behaviour setting in the BTT settings are set correctly for Preview - Documents:

Notes

Download

v3.5.5 Download

Changelog

New Features
Bug Fixes

Hi, I looked in the settings and it seems to not have changed. I also tried it with 3.5.5 and it still persists unfortunately. Also a bit of a random question, but is it possible to load multiple copies of the same preset? I moved some of the buttons around and saved it as my own preset, but when I tried to load 3.5.5, it forced me to overwrite my changes. Thanks!

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, but how do I install gamemode? I've pressed "Import Directly into BTT", and it gives me a widget on the touch bar that tells me to customize it, and to press options to exit game mode. Once I exit game mode, it says that I haven't set up presets.

@Jont828

I tried my preset's escape key settings on a 16" MBP at an apple store and AQT seems to work fine with it, could you screenshot which setting you're changing?

@Haoting

You need to install both the AquaTouch main preset and AquaTouch Game Mode.
After installation, select "AquaTouch" main preset as the master with nothing else checked as active.

After that you should be able to switch between the modes through the UI.

Gamemode is currently a template for you to put your own keyboard shortcuts in. I suppose it needs more care from me as it's pretty dated. In addition, the temperature stats don't seem to work in Catalina, so sorry for that inconvenience. I'll put it up there for the next version for AQT.

on the most recent version being 3.5.5 of the preset, the music controls on the 16 inch macbook overlap and for some reason the calendar widget wont work correctly, in that it wont display the current even on the tile like its supposed to, its christmas eve and it wont display it on the widget

Hi @platterfoot,

iCalBuddy needs to be installed for the calendar widgets to work, though I've been having some problems with it in catalina. Looking for @Andreas_Hegenberg to fixup the native calendar widgets so that they're compatible with AQT's UI so that iCalBuddy won't need to be installed

As for the spotify misalignments, thank you for reporting it. I'm fixing it now and it'll be fixed in the next update. As I don't have a 16" MBP with its shorter touchbar, I'd appreciate if you tell me if anything else is misaligned!

im an idiot, i forgot about icalbuddy, ill try reinstalling it and hope that it works

1 Like

how can I customize the apps in QuickApps?

You can definitely customise the contents in QuickApps, however you'd need to redo your modifications when you update AQT as I have no way of saving your changes over updates

Find the QuickApps Section Here:

Then add anything here:

Hi dear, have u make C4D bar ,can share it to me ? thanks

1 Like

My Website Hosting has been suspended due to too much traffic, (which Iโ€™m both proud and annoyed at lol), so update notifications within AQT and the preview page will be down for a while.

Hey there,
Amazing preset! However, I have a couple of issues and just can't fix them myself. Both in quick schedules.

1. I got the next calendar event widget working, but how do I make all today's events showing there? Do I need a separate widget? Is there a script for me to simply add it?

2. For some reason, I can't get my reminders in the "Due Next" widget. It says "No Reminders Due This Week". iCalbuddy is working, but I don't see my reminders there.

Is there a way for me to fix this issues? Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @Yakobslav!

Glad you like the preset.
You should be able to tap the widget to see a list of 10 upcoming events / to-dos

The Calendar one is working for me, but the reminders one does seem to be broken for me too.

I think iCalBuddy doesnโ€™t really work with the new reminders in catalina...

For a fix Iโ€™m working with @Andreas_Hegenberg (though heโ€™s doing most of the work, (thanks!)) to eventually remove reliance on iCalBuddy and use BTTโ€™s native calendar widgets. They exist right now but they arenโ€™t powerful enough for AQT yet. Getting some progress though!

Thanks for your reply!

I got you about the Reminders, but the Calendar.. When I tap on its widget, I get a scrollable calendar with highlighted today, only the current event is shown there:

Is there a way to set an additional calendar widget so that I have the current event and the next one on my "Quick Schedules" screen? I guess I should change some value in the script, what it could be?

I can't access my clipboard widget on my previous shortcut, is there a native clipboard in Aquatouch?

Oh! Also, how can I set shortcuts to open Quick Strip menus? For example, I want to see the Quick Controls on control key press.

Thank you so much!

P.S. I added my AirPods to the Quick Controls, but how do I set Beats button to connect/disconnect to my JBL bluetooth speaker? Can you please give me a hint to do that?