🆕 [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

there is a way to add a shortcut on the touchbar for Sidecar, cuz its really annoying to go in settings each time i want to connect my ipad

ooh nice Idea! Logged for next version.

I'm thinking of putting it in the QuickControls.

Feature request: If the tab switching buttons are held down, tabs should be switched rapidly. This will be really useful if you want to switch through a ton of tabs.

Thank you for your work!

(but spamming them is fun!!) XD okey, seems easy to add! Not sure how quick it'll repeat though

Thanks!

Hi yuuiko! Just noticed that the weather widget isn't working (shows 0 degrees) even though location is turned on. I don't remember updating ios or BTT recently and I think it only happened very recently

oh, I see that too. It's a BTT widget though so @Andreas_Hegenberg?

Notes

Download

Download on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread ➔

What's New

Bug Fixes

How is AQT's stability this version?

Vote on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread ➔

The YouTube Widget doesn't show the video time watched and time remaining. The scrubber doesn't work.

It seems to be working for me, is your system language in english?

Yes, but it might have something to do with my adblocker. I am going to try using the widget without it.

Hello. My AirPods Pro issues are fixed with new update. However, I still have problems about soundcloud. Soundcloud Touch Bar tab is showed no matter which tab soundcloud is on, but nothing happens if I touch it. Are there some permissions to use this feature?
Sorry to bother you, but I listen through SoundCloud 3 hours a day :D.

@Omoeba

Make sure you have this enabled:

@jurzaft
Strange as I didn't touch the AirPods widgets...
Currently the soundcloud is coded to just open safari, I haven't figured out how to make it switch to the right tab yet but I'm looking into it

Hello,
I notice that this preset is consuming a lot of power. If my Mac is not connected to the power, the battery life is really short. I notice also that the Mac is very hot.. do you know why and how can I resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Which apps were you mostly using when that happens? I'll take a look but knowing the app is very helpful. In the past updates I've been heavily improving AQT's efficiency so I'd REALLY like to know about this :stuck_out_tongue:

See the changelog for 3.5.3:

I've been having trouble with the Netflix widget not showing up. Wondering if anyone else is running into this issue? Love this preset btw!

Usually i work with some apps opened: word, safari and securecrt/terminal. Let me know if you need more infos

Thank you

@sacco
is the AQT bar opened while you're working in these apps?

@DecafMountain0
Thanks for your support!
I'd admit it is an old widget created by @iAmWaldo which may need updating for the current netflix, currently I never had netflix to test it. Hmmm, could you try save the netflix site while watching as a webarchive and send me a copy?

Hello, after the Mac OS upgrade I'm not having anymore this issue. :slight_smile:
Thank a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I'm having a problem with the latest update (my first actually since installing). I followed the instructions and deleted AQT 3.5.6 (I did back it up first, though). Then I installed 3.5.7. I got the "Welcome Back! - Installing update v3.5.7 message for a while. Eventually it shows "missing value" on the AQT white banner. Everything seems to work OK, except when it go to BTT settings, then it shows the "missing value" again. Then it starts the update again.

Any ideas what this could be caused by and/or how to troubleshoot?