🆕 [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

Notes

Download

Download on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread ➔

What's new in v3.6.3

New Additions
Bug Fixes

Click here to check out the rest of the new features in the v3.6 major update!

Support Yuuiko

I create this with my passion for design and I hope you feel that while you're using it!

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for you, and everyone else!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%!
:gift: Find more from me on Patreon
:gem: Send a tip with PayPal
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials!

2 Likes

This is happening in the now playing quickstrip.

1 Like

that's been there for a while lol, it's a BTT widget and i can't do much to fix it

2 Likes

Hey bro,i just fix the problem exactly by the pictures and it worked......Maybe you acn try not replacing words like "connect/disconnect" or "bluetooth"? Sorry that i don't have any better remedy to help.

1 Like

Brand new to BTT as I researched how to make my Macbook autotype and now I am in a rabbit hole LOL.

I need help. I have NO CODING experience. I use my computer for business as a graphic designer. I am looking for some BTT to help me with gmail and the 100's of emails I see every day. Quick delete, quick mark as read and archive, quick snooze till pick date. These would be fantastic. And anything you have to help with Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft office and Quickbooks would be awesome.

Hey @yuuiko, thanks for creating this awesome preset. My Touch Bar has been useless for two years, not anymore :hugs:

I'm having bit of a trouble with the fn key. I already found your post here and it fixed switching between default and AQT for all modifier keys except fn.

1. So, in Safari for example, the AQT is shown initially:

2. Hitting fn switches to this Touch Bar. Sometimes I have to hit fn several times to switch though.

3. Holding fn while in this Touch Bar shows this:

4. Hitting fn again switches back to AQT.

My Mac keyboard settings look like this:

My desired behaviour of tapping fn would be either to switch between default and AQT reliably, or to do nothing at all. Any help?

Cheers
Patrick

@ptrckmrx
fn is also not that silky reliable for me as switching the bar is something BTT struggles with (technically difficult). I find it far more stable than the control strip touch button though. so, i tend to use fn even if it needs a little encouragement sometimes. and yeah, its a toggle, so tap should open it, and tap again should close it

The thing you see when holding is the system setting "Press and hold FN key to.. (and you set it to expand control strip)

@grammanissi

Welcome to AquaTouch, We have:

Gmail

Illustrator

Photoshop

Microsoft Outlook

Digital Color Meter (Coming soon, next version)

Thanks @yuuiko!

1 Like

Notes

Download

What's new in v3.6.4

More New Additions and Bug Fixes

Support Yuuiko

I create this with my passion for design and I hope you feel that while you're using it!

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for you, and everyone else!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one with me and I'll get 40%!
:gift: Find more from me on Patreon
:gem: Send a tip with PayPal
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch with your friends and on your socials!

1 Like

epic! thanks for all your hard work, merry Christmas!

Notes

Download

v3.6.5 Hotfixes

Recently in v3.6.4

3.6.5 is a hotfix release for the recent 3.6.4.
Check out the recent new features in AquaTouch! ➔

Hi @yuuiko !

That Hotfix seems smoother indeed.

• Are you planning in implementing the display of the cover - artist - display in the touchbar ? For Apple Music maybe ?
  • What are the purpose of the like and dislike button in Apple Music ?
  • I think it would be nice to add a button to simply add a music to the library (equivalent to the "+" in Apple Music)

Cheers !
Denis

1 Like

My Youtube bar is not working on Safari. I've set up the configuration, but it does not recognize.

@hamiltoncolares

Either set your system language to english, or disable the tutorial:

For Safari:

For Chrome:

You'll need to disable the tutorial every time AQT is updated if you do so

Disabling the setup wizard has resolved. Thanks. You do a great job.

1 Like

Hi, my Bluetooth widget is showing disconnected while the headphone successfully connected.

for the next update release could you make a shortcut or trackpad gesture to make it more easy to open the new control center in big sur? thanks!

1 Like

Hi @yuuiko, just want to know if there is any way to hide the AQT icon on the macOS control strip? I have disabled 'Show BetterTouchTool Icon in Control Strip', but it is still there.

I want to remove it because I've created a keyboard shortcut to change to the BTT Touch Bar, and never use the button, and the control strip would just look nicer without it.

A solution would be helpful, thanks!

Hi, what about localization in my own language (italian)? I tried to replace all the apps names in the "unsupported app" group, and in each of the affected groups, but still in BTT I see the message "your custom touchbar is hidden" for apps that change name in different languages (all Apple's ones, i.e. Notes, Calculator, Calendar, Messagges, etc.)

Would it be relatively easy to substitute app names strings with variables, which could be tuned accordingly?