πŸ†• [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

does the custom notif work with websites (like this one?)?

@alessi
It's not available for chrome yet as it's not an easy process to port over. Will come somewhere in the near future

@Future_Face
The notification badges can only mimick the red badge in the dock, so I don't think I have a way of doing this for various websites

1 Like

ok. it would be cool to have notifs for the btt forum (mentions, answers etc)

Hi, I would like to know after I minimize the control strip on the far right during the setup process, is it possible to make it back to the default look (four/five buttons)?

@macmarco

Yep! Just head to system preferences→ Keyboard → Customise Control Strip

1 Like

Download

Download on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread βž”

What's New

New Web Controls!
Many new apps!

Many new apps added thanks to the community!

Thanks to @CDFman!

Thanks to @Leblanc!

Thanks to @LTO!

Improvements
Optimisations
Bug Fixes

Support Yuuiko

I really did spend 9 to 5 for two weeks to get this going. I hope you feel my passion for design!

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for you, and everyone else!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%!
:gem: Send a tip with PayPal
:gift: Follow me on Patreon
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials!

2 Likes

So how do you now reset the widget? wasn't the old way by holding it?

this is awesome, thanks for the hard work!!

theres now a clear button in the setup window

1 Like

the Netflix preset is pretty awesome!!! but how can I make it display the name of the episode?

Doesn't it display the name of the epi-oh like
episode title. Is that displayed somewhere around netflix?

this is what it shows

I assume you mean this. Will be a while till i can get back to AQT development as i'm super busy so yeah...

I can see it happening though!

1 Like

Notes

Download

Download on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread βž”

Hotfixes in v3.6.2

What's New from v3.6.1

New Web Controls!
Many new apps!

Many new apps added thanks to the community!

Thanks to @CDFman!

Thanks to @Leblanc!

Thanks to @LTO!

Improvements
Optimisations
Bug Fixes

1 Like

beats battery issue is fixed!!! ANC icon still appears though

1 Like

probably get this one done in a later update

1 Like

definitely love the new update, just wanted to give you a head up that the do not disturb icon in quickcontrols doesn't work on Big Sur beta (not that its a major concern since its still beta)

1 Like

the Activity Timer app doesn't seem to be available for my country (New Zealand). Could you add another timer app instead?

something weird is happening in the Spotify touchbar
edit: restarted BTT and it stopped happening, but still something to look at maybe?

I did the thing you need to do to keep customisations when updating AQT. but it doesn't save what I've hidden, which is annoying because I hide things (like the ESC. button) and it keeps appearing every update. how do I keep it hidden after an update without having to manually hide it again?
thanks

Removing or Editing edits the AQT preset itself, which all gets replaced with the new update. Unfortunately it's not possible to save things you edit or remove, only things you add (as things you add can be separated to a different preset)

1 Like