🆕 [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

It appears when it's on first tab, however nothing happens if I tap it.
Thanks for all your help. I'm waiting for update then. I'm buying license for btt from your link in a minute*. Thanks for great work.
*yep I did it, I really want to donate you but dollar and euro is too high for my currency :(.

1 Like

I can't setup YouTube widget on safari even when "show develop menu" is enabled.

Check if your system is in English, AquaTouch is made for english systems and may not work for other languages.

If your system is not in english and you don't want to change the language let me know for a manual fix.

Hi Yuuiko. Yes, my system is in Chinese. It would be very helpful if you can fix it for me:) Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Can I use GoldenChaos with AquaTouch?

Hi! sorry for my late reply!

@Logan_Shaw
Check this thread out:

@Howard_Ding
Technically you can, but it won't be practical as the two will mix together like two smartphones in a blender, so its not really practical.

Was there something you were looking to solve by using them both at the same time? Do tell me and maybe I can add it in

This solved my problem. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :heart:

1 Like

Well, I wanted to use both bc I liked the functionality and easy way to look at information (mainly time and battery) on goldenchaos easily however, i liked the simplicity of aquatouch and the ability to have different menus for different apps. Some functionality would to be able to keep the dock on the home screen. Also I would like to be able to view the 7 day forecast and also have the ability to screenshot and screenrecord from the touchbar would be nice.

@Howard_Ding I seee,

In my design I excluded these as:

• just see time and battery in the menubar which you can usually always see.
  • Screenshot with ⌘⇧3, 4, 5, and 6, as it has always been.

If you really want to see battery and time in the tb, try gamemode :wink:

for the dock In the current latest version,
"just use the actual dock or ⌘tab", but a dock widget did exist in quickapps in previous versions and I might bring it back as an option. Its code is still in the latest version though deactivated, do tell me if you want to reactivate it. Oh, and the quickstrip does "lock open" (at least its meant to) meaning you could enter it and leave it open as if its your "home"

As for weather, tap the weather in QuickSchedules for a 7 day forecast.

Thanks for ur advice. I just got my new macbook recently so I haven't gotten used to all of its functions yet.I do prefer having the dock in the touchbar as I like hiding the icons as it looks cleaner and simpler. After using AQT for the past week or so, I do have to say that the work you have u have done is pretty amazing and adds so much more usefulness to the touchbar.

Once again thank you for your work!

@Howard_Ding

Thanks!
If you'd like to enable the dock untill the next update check this out:

there is a way to add a shortcut on the touchbar for Sidecar, cuz its really annoying to go in settings each time i want to connect my ipad

ooh nice Idea! Logged for next version.

I'm thinking of putting it in the QuickControls.

Feature request: If the tab switching buttons are held down, tabs should be switched rapidly. This will be really useful if you want to switch through a ton of tabs.

Thank you for your work!

(but spamming them is fun!!) XD okey, seems easy to add! Not sure how quick it'll repeat though

Thanks!

Hi yuuiko! Just noticed that the weather widget isn't working (shows 0 degrees) even though location is turned on. I don't remember updating ios or BTT recently and I think it only happened very recently

oh, I see that too. It's a BTT widget though so @Andreas_Hegenberg?

Notes

Download

Download on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread ➔

What's New

Bug Fixes

How is AQT's stability this version?

Vote on the AQT Updates and Downloads Thread ➔

The YouTube Widget doesn't show the video time watched and time remaining. The scrubber doesn't work.