🆕 [v3.6.9] AquaTouch – The Powerful Touch Bar Redesign.

Catalina Repairs Begin.

I've just gotten MacOS Catalina, however my exams are still ongoing and I'm having a holiday straight after.

Repairs are beginning but public relase may still take a while. Sorry for the wait.

Visit the GitHub to pickup development alpha versions and track progress in detail.

1 Like

If it's an issue with just the system disks in Catalina, couldn't you just change it to:

(get name of every disk whose ejectable is true and name does not contain "Macintosh HD")

That should filter out the system disks. You'll probably want to wrap it like:

set num_ejectable to count of (every disk whose ejectable is true)
if num_ejectable is greater than 0 then
    get name of every disk whose ejectable is true and name does not contain "Macintosh HD"
end if

I believe get name will throw an error if the matched list is 0 items long.

1 Like

In my case something like "20DJED39-2D87H7F8S-DF9G7G7F-DF7F7KW32" appears as some internal disk name though. I'll see how that one goes but so far I haven't had much issues with it on catalina

My calendar widget is pulling event data from tomorrow's date on all accounts. The date/time is accurate within the QuickSchedules group, but the calendar is ahead by one day. Including screen shots here as reference.

Image showing that I indeed have events scheduled today:

Screenshot of TouchBar showing that I do not have any events scheduled:

Screenshot of TouchBar when expanding the events view, now showing the date of today to be off by one day (calendar date list shows today being Nov. 22, not 21.):

Final screenshot showing that the event the TouchBar thinks is today (on the false date) is actually on my calendar for tomorrow, Friday, Nov 22.:

I can't seem to find the trigger for this data in BTT. Any help here would be great!

Hi @Michael_M!

The outer calendar widget is based on applescript and requires iCalBuddy to run. Unfortunatley it was a 32 bit app and it doesn't work in catalina. Setup for a new user-made 64bit iCalBuddy isn't very user friendly, but here it is:

The inner widget is a native BTT calendar widget, so the issue is on BTT’s side. @Andreas_Hegenberg do you have any ideas?

Notes

Download

v3.5.4 Download

Changelog

New Features
Bug Fixes

2 Likes

I recently got the new 16 inch macbook and I was wondering if you knew how to hide the escape key on the touchbar as I no longer need it.

Thanks

@mjessup

You should be able to find the option in AQT settings for the latest version.

Open the BTT Configuration Window and swipe left in the touchbar. You should find the AQT settings there.

Do tell me if the preset is all aligned properly! the touchbar on the 16” is slightly smaller.

1 Like

very cool preset

1 Like

im trying to get the framerate per second for game mode but i cant find anything, can u make one preset please ?

an FPS widget isn't included in AQT as of now, but its definitley a great idea.

Unfortunately it might be a little hard to implement something like this so I'm not confident that its possible.

I'll look into it.

Latest update coming soon:

I've been working on stability improvements to the commonly used widgets.

I've added an additional check for the external disks widget, and stabilised Spotify and Music now playing widgets.

In addition I've done a little bit of UI rework for open now playing widgets.

2 Likes

I really would love to try AQT out, however when I click the download link this error message is displayed in my browser: 502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.14.0

Hope you're able to fix it soon,
Thanks in advance

I confirm this issue.

@Andreas_Hegenberg, the preset site seems to be down!

I’ll setup a mirror link sometime today @David_Maas, However i’m quite busy so it might be later today.

No hurry Yuuiko, thanks for your effort

Sorry should be back online :wink:

1 Like

Can confirm it is back online @David_Maas, Enjoy!

Hi, to start off, I really love this app! However, I noticed that the default touch bar overrides BTT and Aquatouch whenever I open Preview to look at a PDF. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks!

HI @Jont828, I'm glad you like it!

This should be caused by the random app reset BTT bug which is a fairly common issue currently. (@Andreas_Hegenberg)

Just make sure that the TouchBar Behaviour setting in the BTT settings are set correctly for Preview - Documents:

Notes

Download

v3.5.5 Download

Changelog

New Features
Bug Fixes