Use Magic Mouse's 'Secondary Click' As A Trigger?

Is there any way to use the Magic Mouse's "secondary click" as a trigger?

By "secondary click" I mean this one:

The nearest I can find is the "one finger tap right" trigger:

But is there a way to use the actual "secondary click" as a trigger?

Hi, I've explored this in the past (I converted all my standard mouse clicks to mouse taps for a softer feel, so I was looking to use the 1 finger clicks for other actions), and the closest I've found is using a 1 Finger Middle Mouse Click, rather than right click. Obviously not quite what you're going for, but the closest I've found. Hopefully others will have better ideas.

This triggers a normal right-click and BTT currently can not distinguish from what kind of mouse that is coming.

You can however configure a right click with some modifier key in the normal mouse settings in BTT:

However this always needs an additional modifier key.

I tried to configure the trigger shown in Andreas' previous post but no joy.

Side note: the Left/Right clicks for normal mice are supposed to work for Magic Mouse as well but it would be more clear to have those gestures listed in the Magic Mouse section as well

That's weird, configuring a right click on the "normal mouse" section should definitely work. (Just tested again with my Magic Mouse to confirm). What action did you assign?

I assigned the "Show menu bar in context menu" but I also tried other actions and none of them worked.
It seem that the right click is not seen at all. Are there any test I can do to verify this hypothesis?
The trigger is not seen in the Live View window but I'm not sure it is supposed to be.