Use/Emulate the System Volume Touchbar Slider

I've read that some people really hate the systems' built-in volume control on the touchbar. But I really enjoy the ability to hold the button and have it turn into a slider.

Is there a way to emulate a control like this (or better, use the system control) on the BTT bar?

no, but you can use the two finger swipe gesture and assign volume down/up. For me this feels even better than the default because it can be triggered anywhere in the Touchbar

I have a number of parameters I'd like to drive in a group; brightness, contrast, exposure, etc. Volume/brightness style button sliders where I can tap on a button and slide would work so much better for me in this case. At the moment the user taps a button which highlights and sets a current parameter then a two finger swipe to adjust the selected parameter. It works but a button slider combined would make for a much better user experience. It would also cut down on the amount of code I'd need.

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Grahams - did you ever find a solution for this?

I used the multi-finger gestures as suggested by @Andreas_Hegenberg. I use two fingers to adjust volume and four to adjust brightness.