Unintended repetition of key combinations

Describe the bug
I have configured option + j to trigger the down arrow key and have enabled "Repeat assigned action while pressing". The repeat rate is set to 0.02 and the repeat delay is 0.
Previously, when I lifted my finger from j, the scrolling due to pressing the equivalent of the down arrow key would stop. Since one of the newer versions of BTT, the scrolling continues endlessly and I have to restart BTT to fix the problem.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Device information:

• Type of Mac: M1 Mac Mini
  • macOS version: 12.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.781 (1924)

I have changed my shortcut keys and use other apps for scrolling since I posted this issue, so I am no longer experiencing it.

If you are interested in scrolling with your keyboard, you can use Keyboard Scroller or Homerow, both developed by Dexter Leng.

Thanks for your reply. Seems like the repeat rate/delay won't register any value below 0.09 properly, and so will continue repeating indefinitely. I just posted a new bug report about this.

I've been using Keyboard Maestro for this which has been working fine, but I'm trying to transfer everything from there to BTT to just have everything in one app.

HomeRow (and Vimac) is a great little app. It's replaced the trackpad most of the time for me and deals with the issue of hard to remember keyboard shortcuts