Two finger tap interferes with two finger click.

Describe the bug
On my touchpad, I use two finger click for right click. But this does not work properly if I have BTT setup to recognise two finger tap (which is assigned to middle click). Specifically, when I do a two finger click (right click) the appropriate context menu appears for half a second and then disappears (most of the time- sometimes it works fine). I can only assume that the system is recognising two finger click first, opens the right-click menu, then it immediately recognises the middle click and closes the menu?

The problem is there whether or not I use BTT to recognise the two finger click or I use the OSX default method.

I had this configuration on my old macbook (2013 model) and the problem was not there, it has only appeared since using a new model.

Is there a way I can get BTT to NOT recognise the two finger tap if there is simultaneously a two finger click?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touchpad

Screenshots
NA

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
  • macOS version: 10.15 (19A603)
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.207 (1384)

**Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
NA

Thanks in advance