Two-finger pinch gestures stopped working after update/restart

Describe the bug
I use pinch in to close a window (cmd+w) as a global gesture for all apps
I use pinch out to reopen windows in chrome (shft+cmd+t)
After my latest update, both of these gestures stopped working entirely

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro Retina 2014, built-in trackpad, MacOS Mojave 10.14.4, BTT 2.805

There hasn't been a change to these as far as I can tell . Maybe try to disable and reenable pinching in System Preferences -> trackpad.

Yeah, tried that to no avail :confused:

ok it just came back.I think I now remember this problem from a few years back. It may be linked to having two user accounts simultaneously active on MacOS. Might want to look into it for a bugfix

Happen the same for me. I am using pinch in for deleting (Mail, Finder), pinch out for emptying the trash (Finder). Already made restart, tried to delete and add again the gestures in BTT. Restarted the apps several times. Thought maybe hardware issues, but zooming in Safari working just fine.

please look at my previous response. Do you have more than one active user account? If so, restart your computer, log into only one user account and see if the problem persists

I have one account and the guest account (default). After restart, I log into mine account only and the issue still persists.

any update?