Trackpad lag when BTT is opened

Describe the bug
This week I noticed an uncommon lag on my keyboard, after a few tries I discovered it was due to the BTT and I activated the old keyboard capture for events, this seems to have solved the issue.

However, I realized that the lag is happening with the trackpad also. When I have BTT on there's a noticeable delay between the swipe for scroll and the actual scrolling, also when swiping through spaces, I have already tried to restart, repair and do a lot of things, I only have one action recorded to my trackpad and there's no other software opened

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.): Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 2019 16"
  • macOS version: Catalina
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.346

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.): If I turn BTT of the delay goes away.

Hello! I'm experiencing the same thing. I think.
In certain programs (Blender for instance), I actually need to Quit BetterTouchTool to be able to draw proper curved strokes. Look at what happens when I start to draw with BTT On and then Off:

Is there a way to fix this? Is it a preference thing to turn on/off?
Thanks!!

Pyer
PS I have the same technical specs as Khaosdoctor.

EDIT: Ok so sorry!!! I should have searched before replying. The solution to my problem is here BetterTouchTool lagging on 3D softwares. and it has to do with window snapping. I don't know if it's related to OP's problem. Sorry again!

Ah yes, that's a good hint. If the lag is specific to an app, try to disable window snapping for that app. Some multi-platform apps don't support the native macOS APIs correctly, possibly causing such things.