Trackpad / keyboard interaction doesn't seem to work w/ Macbook Pro, Mojave 10.14.5.

Describe the bug
When typing, accidental touches of the trackpad will still work despite configuring BTT to have a 2 sec delay to enable the trackpad. Enabling the trackpad after touching the center also doesn't seem to have an effect. To test, I was able to move the cursor via the trackpad while typing simultaneously.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro Trackpad & Keyboard

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.101

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

this setting will only affect BTT gestures. Are you aware of that?

Hi Andreas,

So BTT doesn't change the overall trackpad settings? I was hoping that it would help prevent the sensitivity it has when my thumb touches the trackpad while typing. This has cause a lot of frustration since my cursor would move to a different location causing typing errors. Any insight on how to fix this? Thanks much.

Cheung

Unfortunately no, the overall trackpad settings can not easily be influenced by apps like BTT ;-(