Trackpad Gesture Issue on New Monterey Update

Describe the bug
Before updating my MacBook I had a set a trackpad gesture to open the control center with 4 finger force click. Since updating my m1 MacBook pro to monterey 12.4, whenever i try to use the 4 finger force click the notification center is opening instead. I've tried to reset the gesture, but the same thing seems to persist. I'm not sure if this is really a BTT issue or just something that Apple changed in the new update

**Affected input device: Trackpad

Screenshots
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.14.41 AM

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1
  • macOS version: Monterey 12.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.781

Thanks for reporting! You are right, there must have been a change.

Should be fixed in BTT 3.782 alpha (will be available via "check for alpha version updates" in about 10 minutes.

Strangely enough, I've been having this issue with the show control center action toggling the menubar Wi-Fi instead.
Wi-Fi is the button right next to the control center button for me, but moving that button elsewhere still toggles view of it (and not control center).
BTT 3.81 (1964) on MacBook Pro 18,3 running Monterey 12.5.

Same issue presents itself on BTT 3.81 (1964) on MacBook Pro 17,1 on Monterey 12.4.

1 Like

This issue is present since BTT 3.784 (1927), which had OP's fix, but is not present in BTT 3.756 (1897) which pre-dates the original post. :sweat_smile: