touchbar weather widget not displaying weather/sunset/sunrise

UPDATE: It's not working again. I have no idea why or what happened. There is no debug log I can find with BTT, but perhaps there is something going on with the service BTT uses for weather data.

I use the weather widget on my touchbar with this optional display format:
{icon} {temp}{unit} | {sunriseTime} - {sunsetTime}

It used to show temperature and sunrise and sunset. Now it reports "0.0ºF | 4:00 PM - 4:00 PM". I've checked my location services for BTT, and it was on. The location icon indicator also shows that BTT is using the location.

I've unchecked the "automatically get location" and entered the latitude and longitude for my locations, and this didn't change the display either.

I switched off location services off, restarted BTT, switched it on, restarted BTT, and restarted my laptop. The display still reads the same at every step (I didn't expect location services off to change things, but I just wanted to go through the motions in case the software needed some kind of state change).

This is on a MacBook Pro 16-inch, 2019, running MacOS Catalina 10.15.3.
I have the exact same issue on a MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2019, running MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.
I'm running BTT 3.346. I've tried a number of earlier versions of BTT and have the same issue.

Same for me - sometime in the last couple weeks it broke for me as well.