Toggle on Apple Music not working anymore

Describe the bug
I use "Menubar item" for Apple Music to Toggle Lyrics mode but it's not working.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Screenshots
The command is View;Show Lyrics||Hide Lyrics

Device information:

• Type of Mac: macbook pro 2019
  • macOS version: Catalina 10.15.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

If I change to View;Show Lyrics, it's working but I want to toggle with single shortcut

AND another issue with Apple Music is the "Trigger context Menu item" works weird way. I set Song;Show Album in Library, but I need to press twice so the Context is showed up.

You can enjoy songs from Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or any device where you can install the Apple Music app. However, its music service is not available on lots of devices like MP3 players, game consoles, and more. Therefore, you would meet this problem that Apple Music is not available on your device. To play Apple Music on any device you like, you may need Tunelf Apple Music Converter. Then you can convert Apple Music to MP3 easily and solve this problem.