tiptap is not sensitive as old version

Describe the bug
I just update a new version(2.428) recently and found the tip&tap hard to trigger than old version (2.10)
I have already set "Maximum allowed distance between fingers" as 1.5(Far Apart)
Please advise

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBoo Pro Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

*Device information: *

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
  • macOS version: Mac High Sierra 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.428

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Sorry 2.428 is an old version, I can only give good support for the latest versions. You can update to 2.645 if you want (but I don't know whether the issue has been fixed - I can't seem to reproduce it here).

If your license is not eligible for 2.645 you can at any time downgrade to your previous version if you want, all versions are available here: https://folivora.ai/releases