There seems to be a bug in this patch.

Does it still work after you enable it?

I installed 3.839 because it still doesn't work, but the result is the same

I think I found the cause.
Whether 'TipTap Right (2 or 3 Fingers Fix) or TipTap Left' is enabled or disabled, the same symptoms are present in the trigger. in newest version.

++
3 finger clickswipe too. I think more than three are like that.

you mean if you remove these gestures it works?

Could you go to Help => "Export Diagnostic Debug Information" and send the result to andreas@folivora.ai? (While the issue is occuring)

I sent it by email. Thank you for trying to solve it. :slight_smile:

I wonder, how are you starting the drag? Are you maybe using the systems "three finger dragging"?

From your logs it looks like BTT is blocking a three finger click just before you try to drag.

I didn't put any function in the log I gave you. Only 'three finger dragging' was put in the trigger.
After that, I dragged it in the xcode and it became like a gif picture. The mere presence of 'three finger dragging' in the trigger blocks the drag.

I mean, do you have three finger dragging enabled in System Preferences-> Accessibility ?

you mean Accessibility > pointer control > trackpad option > dragging enable check right? of course, i do.

It's not recommended to use this while also using BTT, but if you need to you should enable the three finger drag optimizations here:

Oh, it's working fine now. But it's weird. I didn't have to set it up before the update.

Oh, it's working fine now. But it's weird. I didn't have to set it up before the update. Anyway, it's settled. Thank you very much.