Terminal window snapping is not precise

Describe the bug

I love using Bettersnap tool and often I prefer it too Tmux for managing multiple terminal windows.
I just open multiple terminal windows and snap them around the way I need in the moment.
It happens though often (sometimes at the beginning of the session some other times after I have some content in the terminal) that if I put 2 terminal windows side by side, they are not sharing precisely 50% of the screen.

Screenshots

It's a minor problem, but annoying. When I know that I am going to look at logs in many tabs, I'll still prefer ITerm2 panels just because of this.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Air
  • macOS version: Catalina
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.2

are you using standard terminal or iTerm2? (iTerm has an option to allow arbitrary resizes, the Apple standards terminal will always ensure the last line is fully visible, thus have a specific min size...

I am experiencing this issue only with standard terminal and not with ITerm2.
These are my settings:

Unfortunately for the standard terminal this can not be fixed as far as I know (the terminal enforces the dimensions)

It is just a minor case.
Thanks for great product and support.

iTerm2 is much better than the standard terminal app - I’d recommend to try it - it’s free :slight_smile:

I have a pending bug report with Apple about the terminal issue, but it has been open for years...