Switching presets actually merges them

Describe the bug
Switching presets actually merges them.
Keyboard shortcut F3 has to switch between two presets "Default" and "external keyboard". The keyboard setups are different so I want to change them when pressing F3. Instead of switching it merges the two.

When trying to configure I can't untick the checkboxes (screenshot 3)

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Screenshots
Before pressing F3:

After pressing F3:

Config:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: macBook Air 2013 13"
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.627

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
If I could switch presets by detecting the keyboard (external vs. internal) and switch presets based on that - I would be happy.

Uh, thanks a lot for reporting. I'm not sure how I missed that or when it slipped in :slight_smile:
Could you try v2.639 alpha which is online now? (get via "check for alpha version updates)

I have also added a new predefined action "Toggle Enable/DIsable Preset" to that version.

Updated and made it work... but I think this needs a bit of refinement, screen recording attached: Untitled.mov.zip (18.4 MB)

Oh it seems that your presets have the same UUID. This should not be possible, but I think there was a problem in earlier versions where that could happen if you exported a preset, then reimported it and edited it afterwards.

Could you attach an export of your presets here? (or send them to andreas@folivora.ai). This will make it easier to debug for me.

Here you go!
aaa.zip (14.3 KB)