Describe the bug
I use BTT to navigate between spaces a lot.
I have 6 fixed spaces configured, and I configure shortcuts for some of them in BTT.
It works OK for some spaces, but as of now, the "Switch to space 5" does nothing. It was working before I reboot my machine, but I cannot get it to work again.
Here are some configuration details:
- I have 3 screens. space 1 on screen 1, spaces 2, 3, 4 and 5 on screen 2, and space 6 on screen 3.
- I have configured keyboard shortcuts for spaces 2, 3, 4 and 5
- I have disabled the option to automatically rearrange spaces, and I have activated the separate spaces for displays.
- Dashboard is off
- the system-based keyboard shortcuts to switch spaces are disabled
Here are some behavior details
- The shortcuts to switch to spaces 2, 3 and 4 are working fine, the only problematic one is the switch to space 5.
- I have tested with another action (move right a space) with the same shortcut, it does work
- I have tested the switch to space 5 action with another shortcut, it did not work
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: macbook pro 13" 2017
- macOS version: 10.14.2
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.687 (992)