"Switch to desktop N" actions problems

Describe the bug
I use BTT to navigate between spaces a lot.
I have 6 fixed spaces configured, and I configure shortcuts for some of them in BTT.
It works OK for some spaces, but as of now, the "Switch to space 5" does nothing. It was working before I reboot my machine, but I cannot get it to work again.

Here are some configuration details:

• I have 3 screens. space 1 on screen 1, spaces 2, 3, 4 and 5 on screen 2, and space 6 on screen 3.
  • I have configured keyboard shortcuts for spaces 2, 3, 4 and 5
  • I have disabled the option to automatically rearrange spaces, and I have activated the separate spaces for displays.
  • Dashboard is off
  • the system-based keyboard shortcuts to switch spaces are disabled

Here are some behavior details

• The shortcuts to switch to spaces 2, 3 and 4 are working fine, the only problematic one is the switch to space 5.
  • I have tested with another action (move right a space) with the same shortcut, it does work
  • I have tested the switch to space 5 action with another shortcut, it did not work

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
keyboard

Device information:

• Type of Mac: macbook pro 13" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.2
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.687 (992)

I solved my problem by re-organizing my screens. Screen 2 is now the main screen, and has spaces 1 to 4. The two other screens has spaces 5 and 6.
I am not sure I can find time in the days to come to try to reproduce the problem in other configurations, to understand it better. Sorry for that :-(.

I had a pretty similar problem and stumbled on a solution. I had three displays set up, with desktops 3 and 4 on the left display, 1 and 2 on the middle display, and 5 and 6 on the right display. I had used BTT for years to switch simultaneously to all the odd numbered desktops [3, 1, 5] or even numbers [4, 2, 6]. But randomly the shortcut stopped changing the desktop shown on the right display, so it would switch to [3, 1] or [4, 2] but leave the desktop on the right display unchanged.

Restarting and updating BTT didn't do anything. Creating a new action to only change between the desktops on the right display didn't work either.

I was able to fix it by just creating a new desktop 7 (which I created on the right display; no idea if that was important or not), and all of a sudden the shortcuts worked again. I then deleted the new desktop and it continued to work perfectly. So if anyone comes across this in the future, maybe that could help you too? Good luck!

Device info:

• Macbook Pro 13" 2017, two thunderbolt 3 ports
  • macOS Monterey 12.4
  • BetterTouchTool version 3.785 (1928)