Swipe from screen edge and top bottom gestures not working

Describe the bug
The 2 finger swipe from left/right edge and swipe from top/bottom edge gestures are not working for me. I have the former set to ⌘w and the latter to run a script, but they stopped working about a year ago. Up until that point, I had been using them without problems for years. No matter what action I try to change these gestures to trigger, they do not work.
I tried setting up a fresh profile and even uninstalling BetterTouchTool and all its associated preferences, caches, and .plist files, but none of these solved the issue.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro (13" 2015) Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro (13" 2015) Trackpad
  • macOS version: 10.14.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.660

They seem to work fine here.
Did you maybe set a higher value for the two finger swipe sensitivity here? Or did you maybe check the "require two finger swipes to swipe the the very edge before triggering" option? (I think that might not be compatible with the edge swipes at the moment)

Thanks for the quick reply! I have the same two finger swipe sensitivity as you, and I don't have "require two finger swipes to swipe the the very edge before triggering" enabled

@Andreas_Hegenberg Do you have any more suggestions on how to fix this issue, or know if there's been any progress on it? Thanks!

you could try to reset the BTT preferences using this terminal command while BTT is quit :
defaults delete com.hegenberg.BetterTouchTool

You could also go to the about tab in BetterTouchTool and click the "export debug information" button, this will create a folder called BetterTouchToolDebug on your desktop. That folder will probably allow me to reproduce the issue (andreas@folivora.ai)

Thanks for your help with this. I tried running defaults delete but it still doesn't work. I just emailed you the folder

hey volt4ire I was having the same problem and I just fixed it by setting of the 2 finger Swipes as you can see in the screenshot