Same results on
- macOS Catalina (latest beta) on iMac Pro (2018)
- macOS Mojave (latest) on an old Macbook Pro 15" (2012)
Video shows example of trying to scroll up and down with the touchpad, with btt, after btt quit, and ~10 seconds after btt quit
Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
- Initially I found this just after remapping cmd+scroll-up-with-mouse-wheel (and scroll-down) to cmd+> and cmd+< to zoom in and out with the mouse
- I thought this was the reason, so I deleted the mapping, restarted btt (i have to do that apprx every half hour on Catalina anyways!), then tried booting, nothing, same result.
- Quitting btt fixed it
- Then I figured I have to test this on my MBP, and same results
If you need more for debugging, please advise