Strange gray box throbs on all screens with 4.004

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
Setapp install, I don't think I can use an alpha

Describe the bug
Strange gray box throbs on all screens with 4.004. Not sure how much more I can describe it. There is a screenshot. It doesn't seem to cause a problem with functionality of the system, its just annoying.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
I have a Stream Deck. Unplugging it didn't change anything. It doesn't happen when I do something, it happens all the time.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook pro
  • macOS version: 12.6.2
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.004 Setapp

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Looks like a hud without real content. These are either shown by the "Show HUD" action or when the "Show HUD" checkbox is checked for a trigger:

Finally found it. There was an "Automations & Named & Other Triggers" that existed that had that box checked. I definitely did not add it since upgrading to 4.004. I unchecked the box and it stopped. I removed the trigger since I didn't add it.

Thanks!