Snapping to wrong monitor

Describe the bug
So I've been using BetterTouchTool to provide custom snap areas for a while, and it's been fine. I've now switched to a pair of Samsung CH580 monitors attached to my MacBook Pro's two thunderbolt ports.

The problem I'm getting with this new pair of monitors is that
(1) snap zones I've defined on one monitor also appears on the other;
(2) When I drag into a snap zone, the new window size is correctly shown on the monitor... but then it goes and snaps to the correct size on the other monitor

So it seems to be getting confused as to which monitor is which - but ONLY with this pair of monitors. It works fine with the Dell monitors I use at the office and on the MacBook's own display.

One difference is that the Dell monitors in the office are on the right of the MacBook and at home the Samsung monitors (with the problem) are on the left.

I've tried clearing all snap areas and creating from scratch but no difference.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro. Doesn't make any difference which pointing device I use.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: High Sierra 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.660 (968)
    Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

unfortunately some monitors seem to report wrong/identical serial numbers to the system ;-( you seem to be affected by this.
Currently there is no workaround as far as I know, but I'll check if I can add something in one of the next releases.

Yea I reported this same issue. Is there somewhere where on the system that we can confirm that the monitors are or are not reporting the same serial numbers?