Slider widget sets video to end

hello i have a problem where my slider sets the video to end each time i try to move it. can you guys find the error because I have no ideer :slight_smile:

code:

@Andreas_Hegenberg do you have any idea why this is happening with my slider widget?

Maybe the player expects a different value format?

Maybe try to log the value before setting it and check whether it is the expected value. I think this is most likely a javascript / specific netflix issue :slight_smile:

@Andreas_Hegenberg
I tried that and I can see that it prints out a very high value and that's must be the reason why but why does the slider widget make so big of a value? and can I somehow change that Skærmbillede 2020-05-11 kl. 11.46.29

The slider value should be a value between 0 and 1, but you are muliplying it with the duration of the video and then again by 30. Is there a reason for the 30?

@Andreas_Hegenberg haha wow i am an idiot :slight_smile: I think i multiplied it by 30 because I saw a widget like this for YouTube where it got multiplied by 30 but I just deleted the 30 and it works now thanks a lot for you help and time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Glad it was an easy fix :slight_smile: