Simple one: Allow "custom context menu" to be offset

Hi,

Fingers crossed that this is an easy-to-implement one, and that you will see the benefits:

Background: I use the Wacom pen to reduce strain on my wrists.
I have programmed one button to be scroll, and the second — well, ideally, it would be right click, but ALSO a menu with shortcuts.

Solution: Clicking the top button of the pen will (through Wacom settings) fire a keyboard shortcut.
That shortcut is set to invoke a "show custom context menu" command.
I have set the first menu item to a named trigger performing a Right Click.
(The rest of the menu will switch windows, cut, copy & paste, and more).

New problem: Since the menu appears to the right of the cursor, moving the cursor to select right click will also mean moving the cursor away from where I clicked (and thus wanted the right click to be).

Suggestion: Add an option to the "show custom context menu" configuration to "offset menu by... x: __ px, y: __ px" (or even simpler: just a checkbox for "center first choice under cursor position")

That way, I could perform a right click with my wacom pen (it takes two clicks but so be it) without sacrificing the context menu.

Fingers crossed you'll consider this!

/F.

PS. Is there any chance at all for adding functionality directly to the Wacom pen? While firing shortcuts is a good workaround, that means BTT can't tell the difference between click-down and clik-up, which would be great, or even press-and-hold (imagine a click on my pen button resulting in a right click, but if instead I held it for a moment the context menu appeared — how great wouldn't that be...?:slight_smile: