Setting to have App display single ToolBar exclusively

Hi, great piece of software - I recently upgraded to the paid version and I'm really happy.

However, it would be great to have a application only display a single toolbar if possible please.

At the moment I have a few different toolbars enabled - one being golden chaos, another being MyLive for Ableton live. Both cracking and work well, however I would like to exclusively display the MyLive toolbar when in Ableton so I can focus on making music.

Please could this be added as a feature as I'm certain lots of people out there would require this functionality.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Tompz

You can already do that.

1. Create an Conditional Activation group (bottom left behind the +)
  2. Set it to “All of the following true”, put in “Application Is XY”
  3. Create another Conditional Activation group
  4. Set it to “All of the following true”, put in “Application Is Not XY”
  5. Go to triggers
  6. Create a new trigger “if CAG is activated” (or so), select the first CAG you just created
  7. Add action “toggle preset”. This should hide the preset you select when the app XY is active.
  8. Create a new trigger “if CAG is activated” (or so), select the other CAG you just created
  9. Add action “toggle preset”. This should show the preset you select when the app XY is not active.
1 Like

Ah ok that is awesome. I’ve been losing my mind trying to work this out.

Surely this would be easier to implement if it was in the tool bar display behaviours though? The drop down at the moment essentially just either shows or hides the BTT and native OSX tool bars already, so adding an option to this section would make sense.

Thanks again for the response, I will implement today.

Oh yeah, what I described is the fully automated way. You can also just create any other toggle (trackpad, menu bar item, keyboard shortcut,...) and add the action “toggle preset XY”. You’d just have to hit that shortcut every time you want to hide the given preset which is kinda not convenient in my eyes :man_shrugging:t4:

I have been tinkering with this and I just cannot seem to get it working. Any tips / advice at all please?