Sequence execution too fast?

Describe the bug
On the screenshot attached, you can see the way I always want some of my applications to be visible: CryptoTab Browser above WeChat, WeChat above Apple Message, Apple Message above Mail.
So I can keep them organised the way I want them to be running, I setup a shortcut from the Trackpad, as you can see on the second screenshot. The shortcut in BTT is a sequence of actions originated by "4 fingers swipe down". It is supposed to make visible Apple Message, THEN WeChat, THEN CryptoTab Browser.

The issue is that when I trigger the shortcut, the windows are becoming visible one after another, which results of WeChat being in front of all other windows, or Apple Message or something else.

Please note that these applications are always running, so the issue does not come from launching the application. It seems more like some apps randomly take a bit more time than others to get the focus, which results in apps being systematically displayed not in the expected sequence. Maybe setting a delay between each sequence would solve this issue?

Affected input device
MacBook Trackpad

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13" Touch ID
  • macOS version: 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.338

Yes, try adding a delay with the "delay next action" action. This should help.
BTT just fires the commands, it unfortunately can not know the launch speed of the different apps.

That's brillinat, I did not know this feature existed. It worked perfectly, thank you so much for your prompt reply on top of that! The ticket can be closed :slightly_smiling_face: