Issue description / summary:
'Send Scroll Event' forgets "Scroll by" setting when restoring presets (manually or via Dropbox)
Steps to reproduce:
- Add 'Send Scroll Event' command line for a "Normal Mouse" button.
- Enter an X value (e.g. 5).
- Copy the new Action and paste.
- Observed behavior:
The Action gets pasted with X value 0, even though X value 5 was set. All other modifications (like key repeat, repeat delay etc.) get recalled correctly.
Saving scroll X value through a preset doesn't work either. This is especially bad because Dropbox sync will constantly ruin all meticulously configured scroll commands.
- Expected behavior:
This bug has been around since years, and I reported it before. Unfortunately, it fell through the cracks. Not saying this to blame Andreas of course - It's impossible to expect that he can track everything on his own. I would love to see this fixed at some point and scroll values being recalled correctly, so that I can also give cloud sync a go. Thanks so much.
Affected input device
- Type of Mac: Mac Pro / Macbook Pro 16 / Macbook Pro 13 (reproduced on all three)
- macOS version: 10.15.6 & 11.0 Beta 4 (reproduced on both)
- BetterTouchTool version: 1633
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):