Describe the bug
When switching to a different space/desktop the "send keyboard shortcut" action stops working until I switch to another application and return to the original application
ex: (google chrome -> finder -> google chrome)
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: Macbook Air M1
- macOS version: 11.6.3
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.737
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
- The shortcut I'm trying to trigger is the previous tab and next tab shortcut on google chrome.
- Tested the same thing in safari and experienced the same bug.
- It only happens when using the keyboard shortcut (ctrl+left/ctrl+right) to move spaces/desktop (if I use the trackpad gesture to change spaces everything works)