Repeat Assigned Action sometimes continues forever

Hi,

i have a frequently recurring problem with the repeat assigned action function. I assigned my f11 and f12 keys with the action "cmd+11" and "cmd+12", in order to control my macs volume output (because of an external audio interface i am using). I also activated the repeat assigned action setting, so that it continues to decrease/increase the volume, when i hold down the dedicated key. But sometimes it just keeps repeating (increasing/decreasing) forever(!), even when i don't hold down any keys anymore. And in the end the only thing that stops it, is by hitting the exact same key again. This is a really dangerous situation for my ears, because sometimes it boosts the volume of my studio monitors to 100% in about 1-2 seconds (very little time to react to it). If there is a dedicated setting to changing that already available, please let me know. But if this is a bug, i really hope that this is going to get fixed, because all in all i really love and appreciate BTT and would love to continue using it!

Cheers, Johannes!

• Type of Mac: iMac Retina 5k 27 inch 2017
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.570

Still happening, unfortunately! Now on Version 3.579

Still have same issue, Sonoma 14.3, BTT 4.388. Anyone figure out a solution yet?

Could you copy & paste a shortcut that shows this problem? (right-click the shortcut => copy => then paste here, alternatively right-click & export to file)