Repeat action doesn't work when one shortcut is assigned to two actions

Describe the bug
Thank you for your excellent work. I'm trying to simulate the emacs keybindings for Microsoft apps and am almost done creating keyboard shortcuts for that purpose with BetterTouchTool. However, one problem I have encountered is that the repeat action function does not work when one keyboard shortcut is assigned to two different actions under different conditions. The example case is depicted in the screenshot below. In the example case, I'm trying to move a cursor with or without marking depending on the variable "markSet." I set up the repeat action configurations with repeat rates of 0.02s and repeat delays of 0.1s for both key configurations. However, when I press the ^F and keep pressing it, the cursor moves forward just once and then stops in both the markSet == 0 and markSet == 1 cases. When I delete either of the action configurations and assign ^F to only one action, the repeat action function starts working. Could you please tell me how to enable the repeat action function while assigning one shortcut key to two actions?

Affected input device:
MacBook Keyboard

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 12.6.7
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.111

Unfortunately this is currently a known limitation. It's on my TODO list but not easy to fix. Currently I don't have a workaround for this.

I got it. Thank you!