"Recognize only on keyboard used for recording the shortcut" setting ignored

Describe the bug

When I record a key sequence using the setting "Recognize only on keyboard used for recording the shortcut (may require new recording)" and save it, the setting doesn't seem to have an effect. Both my keyboards still trigger the shortcut.

I have tried re-recording the sequence. When I save and reopen the recording dialog, the dropdown has reverted to "Recognize on all connected keyboards".

The shortcut triggers 2 actions, both terminal commands (Async, non-blocking).

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Both keyboards are US English/USB

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac 27" Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014
  • macOS version: 10.14.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.741

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Same thing is here. The application is not saving the option (Recognize only on keyboard used for recording the shortcut)