Privacy setting popup keeps showing

Describe the bug
I keep getting the privacy warning (Accessibility > Privacy). This is already allowed and there is no close button on the popup.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.856 (1136)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Have you tried to disallow and then allow it again or completely remove BTT from that list in System Preferences?

If so it means that there is some file permission error on your system and BTT can not write to its own data file. You can delete the BTT settings file, then it will be recreated with the correct permissions.

It's located in ~/Library/Preferences/com.hegenberg.BetterTouchTool.plist (~ is your user folder, go t here via Finder => Go => Go To Folder)

Thanks @Andreas_Hegenberg - I have done that I will see if it now stops!