Per App Action View

It would be extremely helpful to be able to click on an app and see all of its actions regardless of type. It's easy to forget what type of action was created for a particular app and, instead of having to rummage around (i.e. click on every action type), an app action view would resolve this issue.

I'm working on this already :slight_smile:

Excellent—thanks very much.

You replied back on 5/3/22 to say you were working on the feature I suggested on 5/2/22. Any idea when we might see it? It would really make it a lot easier to find actions.

it will probably be available before the end of the year

Excellent and thanks for your reply.

I have added an experimental "All Configured Triggers Overview" section to v3.915 alpha

There will soon also be a "Cheat Sheet" action that you can always easily invoke - similar to what the app "Cheat Sheet" is doing, but specific to BTT

Did you accidentally call that "touch bar" as well?

1 Like

ah I didn't add translations yet, probably it falls back to Touch Bar for some reason for German

// added translations in 3.916, currently uploading.

Sure, it's work in progress. I also notice this:

The heading "Key Sequences" is missing. Analog to this headline

And this

Just to let you know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

// added in 3.917 (online soon, will soon update all the translations for newly added terms in BTT again, this hasn't been done in a while)

No problem, I'm just telling you what I notice. No one sees everything alone :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect!!! This is exactly what I've wanted for a long time. Thank you Andreas.

1 Like