Describe the bug
After a three-finger-tap, one finger click and one finger tap can not be triggered until 1 sec pass.
This does not happen with four-finger-tap. That means you can use one finger tap "immediately" after a four-finger-tap, but cannot trigger it just after a three-finger-tap without about 1 sec of waiting.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Trackpad of Macbook pro 2018 with Touch Bar.
- Type of Mac: Macbook pro 2018 with Touch Bar
- macOS version: 10.14.4
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.819
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Cases I have tried:
- Disable BTT or quit it -> No bugs. (In order to verify that, Macbook allows users to trigger 1-finger gestures after a 3-finger-tap)
- Disable all gestures -> Bug exists. (Cannot even trigger normal 1-finger-click without waiting)
- Other gestures except for 1 finger ones works fine immediately after three-finger-tap.
Hope this is not a bug and there are some settings related to it, but I've tried various delay settings still couldn't fix the problem.