Occasional Slow and Unresponsive Triggers & Actions

Hi, Mac newbie here. I've been looking around the forums but am unable to find a solution to this. Basically occasionally my triggers are unresponsive, meaning sometimes nothing occurs when I fire them. Right now, my biggest headache is the "Show Control Center" action. I've set it to be triggered by 2 finger swipe down with CMD modifier for testing purposes. However, either it does nothing, or it delays the action sometimes about 2-3 seconds; often times about 6-8 seconds. I've tried to change the trigger trackpad gesture to 2 finger swipe down/up from the edges, same issue. I've looked around in the app settings and all, couldn't find anything there. Dont know what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

possibly check via the macOS activity monitor app whether any process on your system is using >= 100% CPU. Maybe something is blocking the execution of the required scripts.

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Attached is a screenshot of my CPU utilization timeline before, and immediately after the mentioned action being triggered. As seen, there's no spike or peak or anything when I trigger the action. I've bought the mac about 5 days ago, so I'm not sure if some sort of corruption would cause this; rather, a misplaced file or wrong setting perhaps?

Sorry, forgot to add system info:

M2 MacBook Air
macOs: Sonoma v14.3
BTT version: 4.3888

In case these help at all ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Also, before you ask, I did try to restart the system before creating this thread. Best regards.

If you go into BetterTouchTool's Settings → General (under Advance Settings) there is a button there to "Install Process Priority Helper Tool". I've found installing this helps.

Hey, thank you for the tip, but I had already done that prior to this post. Didn't make any changes.