Now Playing Widget Triggers Primary Action on Long Press

Describe the bug
When the Now Playing widget is configured with a Predefined Action as well as a Long Press: Trigger Named Trigger, the predefined action will trigger once your finger has lifted from the Touch Bar after the Long Press action has completed. My setup in which this happens is a Now Playing widget with a predefined action of Play/Pause and Long Press Trigger that opens a touch bar group.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2018 15" MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: macOS Mojave 10.14 Beta (18A384a)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.634 (943)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
The predefined action can be avoided if the finger is moved (after the long press action completes) before it is lifted from the touch bar. In my totally un-educated understanding, it's almost as if the "press" event on the Now Playing widget isn't being cleared when the new touch bar group is displayed.

Can confirm I'm seeing this behavior too.

Unfortunately this bug happens to me too. It doesn't happen only with "now playing widget" but with any button/widget that triggers opening a touch bar group with a long press. It's very annoying please fix it :pray:.

I've also noticed the bug tends to occur, if a button/widget is placed more to the left side of touchbar, I've tried to place three now playing widget next to each other and placed them to Scrollable Main Container and the bug happens only to the leftmost two (left and middle one widgets). If I place two widgets It occurs to both of them, if I place four widgets it occurs only to the two leftmost ones.