Notification Name Not Saved By BTT 4.065 When "Received NSWorkspace Notification" Trigger Exported

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug

The issue I’m having is that I have a sequence of startup triggers that start Mountain Duck to mount an external volume that has my settings for Alfred.

When I exported my startup triggers, the name of the NSWorkspace notification (dcarmichael.net) that Mountain Duck posts was not exported into the .bttpreset file, as shown in these screenshots.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

N/A

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Mac Mini (M2 Pro)
  • macOS version: 13.2.1 (22D68)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.065

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Startup.bttpreset (2.9 KB)