New window launch does not work

Describe the bug
When I use the "send shortcut to specific app" shortcut, which also has "bring window to front" enabled, it does not bring the app (Safari) to the front, and does not launch a new window of Safari, but instead tries to launch a new window of whichever application is in focus now.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
keyboard and trackpad

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14 inch 2021
  • macOS version: Monterey 12.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.913 (2075)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

this option is only for bringing an already open window to the front, so it will accept shortcuts. It can not open new windows.

Is the issue you are seeing new, or has it happened before?

// ah I think I found the issue. Will be fixed in an update in a few minutes.

Andreas,

It only happened today after I updated to latest version.
This shortcut usually works for me.

I'm pasting the screenshots here:

For example, Safari will already be open, but not in focus, buried under other windows.
Then, I use the shortcut to bring up Safari to open a new window.
But instead of bringing up Safari, it just sends Command-N to the application that I have open.

Thanks.

I have uploaded a new version to fix this!

By the way: you should not use the old UI anymore for any setup work (view only should be OK). It can corrupt settings as it hasn't been touched since 2017 and is not aware of any of the new settings etc..

Andreas,

Ah ok. I love that old UI. Anyway, I will change over to the new UI.

Thank you for the prompt fix.