New update - mouse to click touch bar buttons

So this update sounded awesome, I turned it on and within 30 seconds my fan was blasting and the temp on my MBP 2019 shot up to 90c. I have disabled this option in settings and will wait for the next release which will hopefully be not quite as experimental, haha.

Thanks!

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Mhh so far it seems to work well for most people and on all my machines. Are you sure you tried the latest version?

If this is really caused by that feature, it would be great if you'd run this terminal command when the CPU usage goes up:

sample BetterTouchTool -file ~/Desktop/BetterTouchToolSample.txt

And send the resulting BetterTouchToolSample.txt which will be created on your desktop to andreas@folivora.ai :slight_smile: