avelarix’s Preset - Credits to all of you on this forum

All code was made by people in this forum... I just adapt to myself

VERSION 02

Finder

from left to right ( Window Management - Finder - Sublime App - Go to Folder - Go to Server - Outside Temperature - 7 Day Forecast - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Global

from left to right ( Window Management - Finder - Sublime App - Outside Temperature - 7 Day Forecast - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Window Management Botton

Forecast Botton

Network Botton

from left to right ( Public IP - Home IP - Wifi IP - Gateway - Close )

System Status

from left to right ( Airpods battery - Cpu - Mem - Battery - close)

Option key

from left to right ( screen shot selected area to clipboard - screen shot selected area to file - selected window to file - Light/Dark appearance - Hidden files - Airplay - Airdrop Window - Force Quit - Mute/Unmute - Mic on/off - Airplane mode on/off - Eject All External drives - Lock )

Control Key

( Music controls )

Some Apps Notifications

VERSION 01

Finder

from left to right ( Finder - Sublime App - Go to Folder - Go to Server - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Global

from left to right ( Finder - Sublime App - Now playing - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Network Botton

from left to right ( Public IP - Home IP - Wifi IP - Gateway - Close )

System Status

from left to right ( Airpods battery - Cpu - Mem - Battery - close)

When I press the option key I get this...

from left to right ( finder - sublime app - screen shot selected area to clipboard - screen shot selected area to file - selected window do file - keyboard light down - keyboard light up - Airplay - Eject All External drives - Mute/unmute Mic - Lock Screen )

Thanks to GoldenChaos and all of you guys

Can you upload the file for this?

Yes i can...

avelarix_BTT.bttpreset (1.5 MB)

Enjoy

1 Like

I love this configuration!

1 Like

@DirtySouth isn't there something you were looking for the other day? (third screenshot)

Yes! This is cool stuff. Thank you! I'm going to use some of this. The tricky thing, and I could be wrong here, is that the ethernet interfaces (NICs) numbering changes from time to time so when you write a script to query NIC info it may not always be accurate. Perhaps I'm mistaken though.

You could make it run every x seconds, or make it run when tapping it

It runs every "x" seconds

1 Like

Missed to hit the reply button to answer @DirtySouth :slightly_smiling_face: He was looking for something like this the other day, if it runs every "x" seconds it should be even more perfect :smiley:

I'm not seeing the Airplane mode button in the file I downloaded. Am I missing something?

Sorry for the sudden name change @avelarix ! There was another “My Preset” by someone else which didn’t work too well :-/

You should upload this to the preset sharing site @avelarix! :smiley:

https://share.folivora.ai

Only in version 2.0 that i have not shared yet!

Hi,

Let me say thank you for all your work in this community. Great job :+1:

Uploaded file:
https://share.folivora.ai/sharedPreset/fe479fb4-8634-4d12-a775-25ac72bfc526

1 Like