Describe the bug
When having multiple monitors, with spaces on both screens, if you switch spaces (swiping left / right with magic mouse or keyboard) on the 2nd screen it will move the 1st screens space back.
Steps to reproduce :
- Have at least 2 monitors
- Open finder on 2nd monitor.
- Create a space on the 1st
- Create a space on the 2nd.
- Switch your space on the 1st monitor to your desktop (swiping left / right with magic mouse) / Keyboard
- Switch your space on the 2nd monitor to your desktop (swiping left / right with magic mouse) / Keyboard
- Click on the finder
Expected Result :
Both spaces to stay on desktop
1st Monitor ends up on created space
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Magic Mouse (will test with regular keyboard when its reproduce-able again)
Spaces setup :
Type of Mac: Mac Mini / Mac Book Pro 2015 15"
macOS version: 10.15.3
BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Workaround : Restart Bettersnap tool, it does come back though after a while of usage.
Updated: It happens with keyboard, just had a re-occurrence , no new spaces or changes to them