Mojave OS Final install startup issues with BTT

Describe the bug
On rebooting into Mojave OS on my MacBookPro -- which I installed last night -- the startup stalls with a BTT popup claiming permissions needed in system preferences...and continues to do so in an infinite loop.

I was finally able to get my MBP back by entering System Preferences|Users&Groups|Login Items| BTT. By removing BTT from the list, I was able to restore a normal bootup.

I'm not a techie by any measure...is there a way out of this?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version:

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Probably a Mojave bug (however I haven't had similar reports yet). No app should be able to stall bootup.
Does this still happen after giving BTT these permissions?