Messages.app - Move Window One Space/Desktop Right (or Left) - Not Working

Unfortunately, when using the Messages app, BTT's actions for "Mov(ing) Window One Space/Desktop Right" or Left, do not work.

BTT's behavior with Messages is a little different from its issues with the Preview app, which I reported previously here. In Messages, BTT doesn't appear to do anything at all. In Preview, however, when it struggles to move files with long titles/names, you can actually see the screen still try to shift. Messages doesn't budge an inch on my machine.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Air
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.071

I have added a workaround for this in v3.091 (still need to see whether I can fix it for preview - it's a similar but more annoying issue :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Andreas_Hegenberg! I installed the alpha version you mentioned above, it's now working with the Messages app. Thanks a ton!

Thanks for working on Preview, too! I use the app all day for reading and marking up PDFs of articles, and unfortunately, a lot of their authors love using long titles. :wink:

@Andreas_Hegenberg - Does BTT's "Move Window One Space/Desktop Right" action work for the Contacts app?

When I try using the action with Contacts, nothing appears to happen (e.g., not even the cursor moves)?

Thanks for your help!