Maximize window issue w Premiere Pro CC

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

The maximize window to fullscreen function in BTT does not work properly with Premiere Pro CC 2018 or 2019 on my second monitor. It overhangs to my laptop monitor (my main monitor which is to the left of the second monitor) which cuts off some tools on the left hand side of the second monitor.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Happens when I use the built in Trackpad, Magic Trackpad and my bluetooth mouse (Logitech M585)

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017); 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7; 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3; Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB; Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
  • macOS version: 10.13.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.080 (1187)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Tried updating and restarting before posting this; no luck. This has persisted through several updates.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.